: Conference hotel reservation should be done by the participants with the reservation form
provided in the conference website. No conference secretary sends e-mails to people asking them to make hotel reservation.
The 2016 International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp 2016) will be held in Hong Kong from January 18-20, 2016 at Regal Riverside Hotel, Sha Tin, Hong Kong.
Overlooking the picturesque Shing Mun River in Shatin, Regal Riverside Hotel offers relaxing environment and attentive services from the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong. There are 1,138 well-equipped guestrooms and suites with walking distance to New Town Shopping Complex. Guests can easily access to Shenzhen by a quick MTR ride, or connect to all shopping, entertainment and business districts in Hong Kong via other public transports right on the hotel’s doorstep.
Greater Shatin features many places of interest, including the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery, the Hong Kong Heritage Museum and the famous Shatin Racecourse. The neighborhood also features a cluster of mega malls with an immense variety of brand boutiques as well as a myriad of individually operated shops and dining and entertainment options.
About Regal Riverside Hotel:
Hotel's website: http://www.regalhotel.com/regal-riverside-hotel
Address: 34-36 Tai Chung Kiu Road, Sha Tin
Location: 5-10 mins walk from MTR Sha Tin Wai Station (沙田圍) (Ma On Shan Line)
To / From Hong Kong International Airport
- Public Transportation:
Take Airport Bus Route No. A41 (heading to YU CHUI COURT) and get off at the 7th stop (REGAL RIVERSIDE HOTEL).
Operate 06:00-24:00 / freq. 15-30 mins / Est. travel time 50 mins / fare: HK$ 22.3
Est. travel time 32 mins / fare: approx. HK$ 255
- Hotel Shuttle:
Free scheduled round trip airport shuttle bus service (subject to availability and please check the schedule with the hotel)
- Limousine Service:
HK$ 850 per car per trip can be arranged (Kindly note that prices are subject to change without prior notice and please check with the hotel for update)
The conference will be held in The Forum (1/F), Taipo Room (2/F).
The Organizing Committee of BigComp2016 is pleased to negotiate with Regal Riverside Hotel with discounted rates. Please note that the special discounted rate can only be provided for reservation with the hotel reservation form
and before the deadline. The special rates and blocked rooms are for January 14-24, 2016 and on a first-come first-served basis. Once room blocks at these hotels have been filled, we may not be able to secure further rooms with the hotels at the special rates quoted. Therefore, early hotel reservation is highly recommended.
- Superior Room – City View: HK$600 + 10% service charge per room per night (room only)
- Deluxe Room – Mountain View: HK$700 + 10% service charge per room per night (room only)
- Prime Deluxe Room – River View: HK$800 + 10% service charge per room per night (room only)
- Buffet breakfast – HK$ 100 + 10% service charge per breakfast
- Rooms at Executive Club floor is also available and please refer to the rates at the reservation form with the details.
Benefits and Privileges:
- free in-room internet access for 4 IP address
- free scheduled round trip airport shuttle bus service (subject to availability)
- free use of Fitness Center, Sauna and outdoor Swimming Pool
How to reserve?
Please return the completed reservation form
to the hotel by January 1, 2016 (HKT).
Every inquiry about hotel reservation should be sent to Ms. Pat Chan(the hotel) below.
To : Ms Pat Chan
Fax Number : (852) 2637-3976
Telephone Number : (852) 2132-1330
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full non-refundable prepayment for the entire stay has been charged to your credit card at time of booking.
- Failure to arrive at the hotel will result in forfeiture of the prepayment. No cancellation or amendment is allowed for the Promotional Rate you've confirmed.