- Author Registration Deadline:
Dec. 14, 2015 Dec. 18, 2015
- Early Registration Deadline:
Dec. 30, 2015 Jan. 11, 2016
Conference Registration Fee
(by Dec. 18, 2015)
(by Jan. 11, 2016)
- All accepted paper registration and camera-ready upload should be made by Dec. 18, 2015.
Manuscripts received after this date will NOT be published in the proceedings of this conference.
- All accepted paper must be registered as Regular or Student registration.
If multiple papers are accepted, each paper SHOULD be registered by Dec. 18, 2015.
(Student registration requires a proof of student identification.)
- Student registration does not include Banquet, which can be purchased by an additional charge of USD 80.
- Online registration system is available in both currencies, USD and KRW.
- On-site registration accepts US Dollar cash only.
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
If you need an Invitation Letter to apply for a visa to attend the Conference, please send the following information to email@example.com
with subject: 2016BigComp: Invitation Letter for visa application:
- Your name as it appears in your passport
- Your position
- Your affiliation/organization
- Your registration email address
- Registration ID (the invitation letter for visa application will only be issued to registered participant)
The letter will be sent to you by email in PDF format within 7 working days after receiving the request with sufficient information. If the printed copy is required, please specify your address to receive the letter. Please note that Letter of Invitation will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid for the Conference. If participants withdraw from the conference after the issue of Letter of Invitation, the respective consulate may be notified of the withdrawal accordingly.
Visa requirements are different according to each country. Visitors to Hong Kong must hold a passport that is valid for at least six months before the planned departure date to Hong Kong. Visitors from most countries are not required to obtain visas and can stay for periods varying from 7 days to 180 days, depending on nationality.
Please check the web site of the Hong Kong Immigration Department for specific visa requirements
and the Chinese embassy or consulate to find out whether you need to apply for an entry visa to Hong Kong.
Method of Payment
- Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
- Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
* For Bank Transfer
- Bank Name: WOORI BANK PANGBAEYOK BR.
- SWIFT Code: HVBKKRSEXXX
- Account No.: 792-067857-13-019
- Account Name : Korea Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers(KIISE)
- Bank Address: 1585, Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
For a detailed program and information, please visit the BigComp 2016 web site at http://www.bigcomputing.org/2016
If you have already registered for BigComp 2016, but you are unable to attend or cancel the paper, please notify BigComp 2016 secretariat by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
to request a refund and cancel your registration. Refund will be made upon the receipt of this written notice after the conference.
- Before early registration deadline: Deduct 25%
- 2 weeks before the conference: Deduct 50%
- Less than 2 weeks before the conference: No Refund.
(All bank service charges are to be paid by the registrant.)